Skip to content
Editing in this clip
- Eye tracking was used quite a lot, the main focus of the shot was in the same place when the clips cut.
- I also noticed some cross cutting, when the characters were having a dialogue.
- I also noticed something similar to a match cut, but done within a shot and without cutting.
What I liked
- I liked the dialog, it made up have the same realization that Marty did.
- I liked the pace, it didn’t seem too forcefully fast or slow.
- I really liked the similarities in movement between Marty and George
- I liked how you still had the main characters in the foreground, but something was going on between them in the background
What I learned
- I learned that you don’t have to cut away to change the focus of a shot.
- I also learned that when you cut the audio and the video can be really important.